Wear a poppy and remember our veterans and support our troops!!!
Date: Saturday, November 10th, 2018
New in 2018 – All runners receive a finishers medal!!!
In support of the Grimsby Benevolent Fund
Once again, the Grimsby Benevolent Fund is in need of the following items:
Laundry soap, dish soap, hygiene products, garbage bags, tin foil, toilet paper, paper towels, kids snacks, treats (pop, chips for family movie nights). Other items most needed include canned fruit, fruit juice, tea, coffee, cereal, crackers, condiments and canned meat.
Donations can be dropped off on race day in the registration area! Thanks for your help and support!
New Location: Fifty Point Conservation Area, Lakeside Pavilion
Address: 1479 Baseline Rd. Stoney Creek ON L8E 5G4
Race times: 3k — 8:30am. 8k — 9:00am.
Race Day Registration and Race Kit Pick up: 7:00am to 8:30am.
At close of kit pick up, race kits not picked up become the property of Race Kit Event Service Inc.
Directions: Located on the Hamilton Niagara Border take the QEW to Fifty Rd Stoney Creek, north on Fifty Rd. to Baseline Rd. Turn right on Baseline Rd. to the park entrance.
Parking: There is plenty of free parking at Fifty Point Conservation area for all athletes, spectators and volunteers.
Course Map: Not available yet, but the course will be run entirely within the park.
- ChampionChip timing by Chiptime Results
- Each kilometre is marked
- Flat and very fast course
- 2 aid stations
Course Record Bonus: $200
- Men: (2005) Reid Coolsaet 23:21
- Women: (2001) Lioudmila Kortchiguina 26:38
8k Awards: 1, 2, 3 overall top master 3 deep in 5 yr age groups from 14 and under to 70+
3k Awards: 1, 2, 3 overall top master 3 deep age groups from 14 and under 15-19 and 10 yr age groups to 70+
Course Safety: For everyone’s safety no strollers, dogs or bicycles on the course please. We also strongly recommend that you do not wear headphones while participating.
Race Fees (HST not included)
- Online registration will close on Nov 7th. No Refunds.
- EventsOnline processing fee extra
- Tee Shirt cut off date: registered by and including Oct 24th.
- All those who registered before the t-shirt cut off date are guaranteed a t-shirt. We will do our very best to try to accommodate the size you need.
- New in 2018 – All runners receive a finishers medal!!!
|By and including August 10th||$45 + HST||$30 + HST||Technical Tee Shirt|
|August 11th to October 24th||$50 + HST||$35 + HST||Technical Tee Shirt|
|October 25th to November 7th||$50 + HST||$35 + HST||No Shirt|
|Race Day Registration||$55 + HST||$40 + HST||No Shirt|
- Runners who register by 11:59pm on October 24th will receive a technical shirt.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fees.
- HST will be added at time of processing.
- Online registration closes at midnight on November 7th