Presented by Profetto Family Medicine
In Support of Autism Ontario – Hamilton Chapter
Date: Saturday October 28th, 2017
Location: Stoney Creek Medical Arts Centre, 198 Barton Street East, Stoney Creek, ON
Race times: 1k — 8:35 am. 7k — 8:30 am.
Race Day Registration and Race Kit Pick up: 7:00 am to 8:00 am.
At close of kit pick up, race kits not picked up become the property of Race Kit Event Service Inc.
Directions: QEW to Centennial Parkway in Hamilton, South on Centennial Parkway to Barton St. Turn left on Barton St. to Stoney Creek Medical Arts Centre.
Course Map: Stoney Creek Halloween 7K
- ChampionChip timing by Chiptime Results
- Each kilometre is marked
- Flat and very fast course
- 2 aid stations
Charity Challenge: You can make a donation on site or donate directly to Autism Ontario Hamilton Chapter
7k Awards: 1, 2, 3 overall top master 3 deep in 5 yr age groups from 14 and under to 70+
1k Awards: Medals for all 1K participants.
Course Safety: For everyone’s safety no strollers, dogs or bicycles on the course please. We also strongly recommend that you do not wear headphones while participating.
Race Fees (HST not included)
- Online registration will close on October 25th. No Refunds.
- EventsOnline processing fee extra
- Tee Shirt cut off date: registered by and including October 15th.
- All those who registered before the t-shirt cut off date are guaranteed a t-shirt. We will do our very best to try to accommodate the size you need.
|By and including July 28th||$40||Technical Tee Shirt||$13||Kids T-Shirt 12 and under|
|July 29 – October 25th||$45||Technical Tee Shirt||$15||Kids T-Shirt 12 and under|
|October 16th to October 25th||$45||No Shirt||$15||No Shirt|
|Race Day CASH or CHEQUES only!||$50||No Shirt||$18||No Shirt|