In Support of Wellwood Grimsby Cancer Support Group
Scenic, flat and, very fast. Great place to set your P.B.
Date: Saturday April 16th, 2016
Location: Jordan Arena, Fourth Ave. Jordan
Race times: 1k — 9:30am. 5k — 10am.
Race Day Registration and Race Kit Pick up: 8am to 9:30am.
At close of kit pick up, race kits not picked up become the property of Race Kit Event Service Inc.
Directions: QEW to Jordan Rd. South on Jordan Rd. to Fourth Ave. Right on Fourth Ave. the Jordan Arena is immediately on your right. Click here for map
Parking: At the Jordan arena
Course Map: click here (PDF, 300 KB)
- Courses Certified by Athletics Canada measured by Bernie Conway
- Certification Number: ON-2006-100-BDC
- Bib Chip timing by Chiptime Results
- Each kilometer is marked
- Beautiful, flat and very fast course running through beautiful Jordan Station village.
- 1 Aid Station located at 2.5k
- Come and see Jordan Village and what it has to offer after the race: www.jordanvillage.com
Awards Ceremony: The awards ceremony will take place at approximately 11:15am.
Please be there to pick up your award or have someone else pick it up for you. Awards will not be mailed out.
5k Awards: 1, 2, 3 overall top master and 3 deep in 5 yr age groups from 14 and under to 70+
Course Record Bonus: $200
- Men — Joseph Nderitu (2001) 14:12
- Women — Edna Kiplagat (2001) 16:22 (Edna Kiplagat was the 2010 New York City Marathon Champion and 2011 World Marathon Champion)
Sub 20 Club: Runners who run under 20 minutes will receive a custom made medal to recognize their accomplishment.
1k: Finisher Medals will be awarded to all participants. This is a fun run meant to encourage a healthy lifestyle. T-shirts will only be available to kids 12 & under.
Charity Challenge: You can make a donation when you enter or you can choose gather pledges if you like. Please support Wellwood Grimsby Cancer Support Group
Course Safety: For everyone’s safety no strollers, dogs or bicycles on the course please. We also strongly recommend that you do not wear headphones while participating.
Race Fees (HST not included)
- Online registration will close on April 13th. No Refunds.
- Running Room processing fee extra
- Tee Shirt cut off date: registered by and including April 3rd
|By and Including March 16th||$35 + HST||Tech Shirt||$13 + HST||Kids Shirt 12 & under|
|March 17th to April 3rd||$40 + HST||Tech Shirt||$15 + HST||Kids Shirt 12 & under|
|April 4th to April 13th||$40 + HST||No Shirt||$15 + HST||No Shirt|
|Race Day||$50.85 (HST incl.)||No Shirt||$20.34(HST incl.)||No Shirt|