In Support of Red Roof Retreat
Scenic, flat and, very fast. Great place to set your P.B.
Location: Jordan Arena, Fourth Ave. Jordan
Race times: 1k — 9:30am. 5k — 10am.
Race Day Registration and Race Kit Pick up: 8am to 9:30am.
At close of kit pick up, race kits not picked up become the property of Race Kit Event Service Inc.
Directions: QEW to Jordan Rd. South on Jordan Rd. to Fourth Ave. Right on Fourth Ave. the Jordan Arena is immediately on your right. Click here for map
Parking: At the Jordan arena
Course Map: click here (PDF, 300 KB)
- Courses Certified by Athletics Canada measured by Bernie Conway
- Certification Number: ON-2006-100-BDC
- Championchip timing by Sportstats
- Each kilometre is marked
- Beautiful, flat and very fast course running through beautiful Jordan Station village.
- 1 Aid Station located at 2.5k
- Come and see Jordan Village and what it has to offer after the race: www.jordanvillage.com
Awards Ceremony: The awards ceremony will take place at approximately 11:15am.
Please be there to pick up your award or have someone else pick it up for you. Awards will not be mailed out.
5k Awards: 1, 2, 3 overall top master and 3 deep in 5 yr age groups from 14 and under to 70+
Course Record Bonus: $200
- Men — Joseph Nderitu (2001) 14:12
- Women — Edna Kiplagat (2001) 16:22 (Edna Kiplagat was the 2010 New York City Marathon Champion and 2011 World Marathon Champion)
Sub 20 Club: Runners who run under 20 minutes will receive a custom made medal to recognize their accomplishment.
1k: No Awards. This is a fun run meant to encourage a healthy lifestyle. T-shirts will only be available to kids 12 & under.
Subaru of Hamilton Niagara Running Series: A minimum of 4 races is required to qualify. Points will be awarded 10 deep in each race in each category towards the series championships. Awards will be presented at the end of the series to 1, 2, 3 overall top master and each 5yr age group from 14 and under to 70+. **Note — there are no points in half marathons or 10k races for the 14 and under category.
Total Points at the end of the series wins. The series awards ceremony, date, time and place to be determined.
Double Points Races: Grimsby Half & 10k, Peachbud 10k, Halloween 7K, Grapes Half, Casablanca Classic 8k
Point Races: Grimsby 3k, Jordan 5k, Confederation 5k and 5K with dog, Peachbud 5k, Bench 5k, Grapes 5k, Casablanca Classic 3k
Charity Challenge: You can make a donation when you enter or you can choose gather pledges if you like. Please support Red Roof Retreat. www.redroofretreat.com
To pledge a runner, click here.
Course Safety: For everyone’s safety no strollers, dogs or bicycles on the course please. We also strongly recommend that you do not wear headphones while participating.
Race Fees (HST not included)
- Online registration will close on April 2nd. No Refunds.
- Eventsonline processing fee extra
- Tee Shirt cut off date: registered by and including March 23rd
|By and Including March 5th||$35||Tech Shirt||$13||Kids Shirt 12 & under|
|March 7th to March 23rd||$40||Tech Shirt||$15||Kids Shirt 12 & under|
|March 24th to April 2nd||$40||No Shirt||$15||No Shirt|
|Race Day||$45||No Shirt||$18||No Shirt|