The Jewel of the Subaru of Hamilton and Niagara Running Series
In Support of West Lincoln Memorial Hospital Foundation
Date: Tuesday June 30th, 2015
Location: Grimsby Peach King Centre, 162 Livingston Ave. Grimsby, ON L3M 4G3
Race times: 1k — 6:30pm. 5k — 7:00pm. 10k — 7:30pm.
Race Day Registration and Race Kit Pick up: 5pm to 7pm at the Peach King Centre. Those registered in the 1k and 5k should pick up their race kits as early as possible. At close of kit pick up race kits become the property of Race Kit Event Service Inc.
Directions: QEW to Casablanca Blvd. South (away from the lake) on Casablanca Blvd. to Livingston Ave. Turn left on Livingston Ave. 1k to the Peach King Centre. Click here
Parking: There is parking at the Peach King Centre — when this lot is full there is parking at Blessed Trinity Secondary School 300 metres east of the Peach King Centre. If you park on side streets please avoid Roberts Road between Livingston and Regional 81 as this is the 5k race route.
- 10k — click here NEW for 2015 the 10K will be 2 loops of the 5K course due to road construction.
- 5k — click here
- 1k — the 1k starts and finishes in where the finish is and runs out 500 metres and returns to the finish line.
- Courses Certified by Athletics Canada Measured by Bernie Conway
- 10k: ON-2011-028-BDC / 5k: ON-2010-034-BDC
- Each kilometre is marked along the route
- Bib Chip timing by Chiptime Results
- Part of the Town of Grimsby Canada Week festivities
- 5 aid stations on the 10k route, 2 aid stations on the 5k route
- Finishers medals to all 10k finishers
Awards Ceremony: The awards ceremony for both the 5k and the 10k will take place at approximately 8:30pm. Please be there to pick up your award or have someone else pick it up for you. Awards will not be mailed out.
10k Finishers Medals: First 100 finishers Gold, 101 to 200 Silver, 201+ Bronze
1k Awards: All kids 12 and under will receive a medal. This is a fun run meant to encourage a healthy lifestyle. T-Shirts will be available to kids 12 and under.
5k Awards: 1, 2, 3 overall and 3 deep in 5 yr age groups 14 and under to 70+
5k Sub 20 Club: Runners who run under 20 minutes will receive a custom made medal to recognize their accomplishment.
10k Awards: 1, 2, 3 overall top master, 3 deep in 5 yr age groups from 19 and under to 70+
Charity challenge: West Lincoln Memorial Hospital Foundation www.wlmhfoundation.ca
Please support our hospital.
Course Safety: For everyone’s safety no strollers, dogs or bicycles on the course please. We also strongly recommend that you do not wear headphones while participating.
Race Fees (HST not included)
- Online registration will close on June 26th. No Refunds.
- EventsOnline processing fee extra
- Tee Shirt cut off date: registered by and including June 16th
|By and including May 24th||$45||Tech Shirt||$35||Tech Shirt||$13||Kids Tee Shirt|
|May 25th to June 16th||$50||Tech Shirt||$40||Tech Shirt||$15||Kids Tee shirt|
|June 17th to June 26th||$50||No Shirt||$40||No Shirt||$15||No Shirt|
|Race Day||$55||No Shirt||$45||No Shirt||$18||No Shirt|