Jerrys Peachbud 10K/5K/1K
Race Date: Tuesday, June 27th, 2023
Location: Grimsby Peach King Centre 162 Livingston Ave, Grimsby, ON L3M 5P7
Race Times: 1k: 6:30pm 5k: 7:00pm 10k: 7:30pm
Race Day Registration and Kit Pick Up: 5PM-7PM at the Grimsby Peach King Center
Directions:QEW to Casablanca Blvd. South (away from the lake) on Casablanca Blvd. to Livingston Ave. Turn left on Livingston Ave. 1k to the Peach King Centre. Click Here
10k — 2 laps of 5km route
5k — click here for map
1k — the 1k starts and finishes in where the finish is and runs out 500 metres and returns to the finish line.
Parking: There is parking at the Peach King Centre — when this lot is full there is parking at Blessed Trinity Secondary School 300 metres east of the Peach King Centre. If you park on side streets please avoid Roberts Road between Livingston and Regional 81 as this is the 5k race route.
- Finishers medals to all finishers
- Each kilometre is marked along the route
- Bib Chip timing by Chiptime Results
- Part of the Town of Grimsby Canada Week festivities
- 4 aid stations on the 10k route, 2 aid stations on the 5k route
Awards Ceremony: 5K Awards – New this year. The 5K Awards ceremony will take place at a tent set up beside the Finish Line. Runners that placed will be able to pick up their awards at approximately 8:00pm.
10K Awards – The awards ceremony for the 10k will take place at approximately 8:30pm. Please be there to pick up your award or have someone else pick it up for you. Please be there to pick up your award or have someone else pick it up for you. Awards will not be mailed out.
1k Awards: All kids 12 and under will receive a medal. This is a fun run meant to encourage a healthy lifestyle. T-Shirts will be available to kids 12 and under registered before T-shirt cut off.
5k Awards: 1, 2, 3 overall and 3 deep in 5 yr age groups 14 and under to 75+
5k Sub 20 Club: Runners who run under 20 minutes will receive a custom made medal to recognize their accomplishment.
10k Awards: 1, 2, 3 overall top master, 3 deep in 5 yr age groups from 19 and under to 75+
Charity challenge: West Lincoln Memorial Hospital Foundation www.wlmhfoundation.ca
Please support our hospital.
Course Safety: For everyone’s safety no strollers, dogs or bicycles on the course please. We also strongly recommend that you do not wear headphones while participating.
Race Fees (HST not included):
- Online registration will close on June 26th. No Refunds.
- Race Roster processing fee extra
- Tee Shirt cut off date: registered by and including June 8th, 2023.
- All those who registered before the t-shirt cut off date are guaranteed a t-shirt. We will do our very best to try to accommodate the size you need.
- All runners receive a finishers medal
- Runners who register by midnight on June 8th, 2023 will receive a tech shirt.
- Participants in the Peach Pal 1K will receive a t-shirt if they are 12 years of age and under.
- Online registration will close at midnight on June 26th.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Entry fee does not include processing fees.
- HST will be added at time of processing.