Run for the Grapes 1/2 Marathon & 5K
In Support of the Heart and Stroke Foundation
Held in conjunction with the Niagara Wine Festival.
Location: Sue Ann Staff Estate Winery, 3210 Staff Ave. Jordan ON
Race Times: Half Marathon — 8:30am 5k — 8:45am
Race Day Registration and Kit Pick Up: 7:00am to 8:00am.
Directions: Click Here
Parking: There is plenty of parking on site.
Course Map: The course has changed. Click here for Course Map. It has truly become a run for the Grapes as we have maintained the majority of the course that was in the orchards, thus eliminating the hill leading in and out of downtown.
5k Course: TBD
- Finishers Medals to all runners for all distances
- Beautiful run through the lovely Niagara vineyards and farmland
- Each kilometer is marked
- 7 Aid Stations in the Half, 1 in the 5k
5k Awards: 1, 2, 3 overall 3 deep in 5 yr age groups 14 and under to 75+
Half Marathon Awards: 1, 2, 3 overall top master and 3 deep in 5 yr age groups from 14 and under to 75+
Half Marathon Race Record Bonus: $200
- Men: Josephat Ongeri (2007) 1:05:10
- Women: Lioudmila Kortchaguina (2005) 1:16:45
Subaru Running Series: See Series Info for details.
Race Fees (HST not included):
- Online registration will close on Sept 7th, 2023. No Refunds.
- Race Roster processing fee extra.
- Tee Shirt cut off date: registered by and including Sept.7th.
- All those who registered before the t-shirt cut off date are guaranteed a t-shirt. We will do our very best to try to accommodate the size you need.
- All runners will receive a finishers medal.
- Runners who register by September 7th, 2023 will receive a technical shirt.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fees.
- HST will be added at time of processing.
- Online registration closes at midnight on September 23rd.