Date: Saturday, July 14th, 2018
New in 2018 – All runners receive a finishers medal!!!
Location: Mike Weir Wines, 4041 Locust Lane Beamsville, ON L0R 1B2
Race time: 5k — 10:30am
Race Day Registration and Race Kit Pick up: 8:30am to 10:00am at the Mike Weir Winery
At close of kit pick up race kits become the property of Race Kit Event Service Inc.
Directions: South on Bartlett to Regional Rd. 81,Turn left on Regional Rd. 81 to Mountain view Rd.Turn right on Mountain view Rd to Locust Lane, Turn left on locust Lane to Mike Weir Wines
Parking: at the winery — limited. Please carpool if possible.
- Complimentary admission to Food Truck Fest and live music.
- Finisher Medals for all runners
- BibChip timing by Chiptime Results.
- Each kilometer is marked
- Beautiful scenic, challenging 2 loop course.
- 2 Aid Stations located at 1.5k and 4k
Charity Challenge: Mike Weir Foundation in support of Children’s Charities.
Awards ceremony: The awards ceremony will take place at approximately 11:15am.
Please be there to pick up your award or have someone else pick it up for you.
5k Awards: 1, 2, 3 overall top master and 3 deep in 5 yr age groups 14 and under to 70+
Sub 20 Club: Run under 20 minutes you will receive a custom made medal to recognize your accomplishment.
Course Record Bonus: $200
- Men: Henry Githuka (2006) 14:17
- Women: Jackline Torrori (2000) 17:07
Subaru of Hamilton Niagara Running Series: A minimum of 4 races is required to qualify. Points will be awarded 10 deep in each race in each category towards the series championships. Awards will be presented at the end of the series to 1, 2, 3 overall top master and each 5yr age group from 14 and under to 70+. **Note — there are no points in half marathons or 10k races for the 14 and under category.
Total Points at the end of the series wins. The series awards ceremony, date, time and place to be determined.
Double Points Races: Grimsby Half & 10k, Peachbud 10k, Halloween 7K, Grapes Half, Casablanca Classic 8k
Point Races: Grimsby 3k, Jordan 5k, Confederation 5k and 5K with dog, Peachbud 5k, Bench 5k, Grapes 5k, Casablanca Classic 3k
Course Safety: For everyone’s safety no strollers, dogs or bicycles on the course please. We also strongly recommend that you do not wear headphones while participating.
Race Fees (HST not included)
- Online registration will close on July 11th. No Refunds.
- Running Room processing fee extra
- Tee Shirt cut off date: registered by and including June 21st.
- All those who registered before the t-shirt cut off date are guaranteed a t-shirt. We will do our very best to try to accommodate the size you need.
|By and including April 14th||$40 +HST||Finisher Medal|
|April 15th to July 11th||$45+HST||Finisher Medal|
|Race Day||$50 +HST||Finisher Medal|
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Runners who register by June 21st will receive a technical shirt.
- Entry fee does not include processing fees.
- HST will be added at time of processing
- Online registration closes at midnight on July 11th